A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Pauza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Pauza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Pauza, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Injections
Education & Awards
Dr. Pauza graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pauza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Joseph Pauza MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Pauza practice?
- Dr. Kevin Pauza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Pauza practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Physiatrists.