A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Pelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Pelton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pelton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pelton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelton graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pelton has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Jeffrey Pelton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Pelton practice?
- Dr. Kevin Pelton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Pelton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.