A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Pelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Pelton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelton graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pelton has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Jeffrey Pelton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Pelton practice?
- Dr. Kevin Pelton has 15 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Pelton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near El Monte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman Oaks, CA and Encino, CA.
See El Monte Orthopedic Surgeons.