A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Penird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Penird is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Penird, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Penird graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Penird has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Dwain Penird MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. Penird practice?
- Dr. Kevin Penird has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Penird practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Victor, NY.
See Victor Internists and Victor Pediatricians.