A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Penird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Penird is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Penird
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Penird Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Penird, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Penird graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Penird has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Dwain Penird MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. Penird practice?
- Dr. Kevin Penird has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Penird practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Victor, NY.
See Victor Internists and Victor Pediatricians.