A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Perez is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Perez, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Perez has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Perez MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Perez practice?
- Dr. Kevin Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Perez practices Infectious Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Infectious Disease Doctors.