A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Perez is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Perez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Perez, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Perez has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Perez MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Perez practice?
- Dr. Kevin Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Perez practices Infectious Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Infectious Disease Doctors.