The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Petersen
Dr. Kevin Petersen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Petersen is affiliated with Valley Hospital Medical Center, University Medical Center of Southern Nevada and Mountainview Hospital. Dr. Petersen has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Petersen has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Kevin Petersen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Cameron Earl
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi15
Dr. Ippei Takagi
Neurological Surgery, General Surgery
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi9
Dr. Nicholas Fiore Jr
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi26