A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Pham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Pham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pham has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Pham MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Pham practice?
- Dr. Kevin Pham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Pham practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Internists and Orange Nephrologists.