A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Pho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Pho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Pho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pho graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pho has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Nh Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Yangning Pho MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Y. Pho practice?
- Dr. Kevin Pho has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Pho practices Internal Medicine near Nashua, NH.
See Nashua Internists.