Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Pho
Dr. Kevin Pho, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashua, NH. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pho is affiliated with St Joseph Hospital & Trauma Center, Southern New Hampshire Medical Center and Lowell General Hospital Saints Campus. Dr. Pho has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Pho has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kevin Pho is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashua, NH.
Dr. Ilda Betancur Restrepo
Nashua, NH 0 mi11
Dr. William Siroty
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Nashua, NH 0 mi40
Dr. Alan Freeman
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Nashua, NH 0.03 mi41