A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Pidgeon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Pidgeon, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pidgeon graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Pidgeon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pidgeon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Pidgeon practice?
Dr. Kevin Pidgeon practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Physiatrists.