A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Pieper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Pieper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Pieper, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Pieper graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Pieper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Willamette Valley Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin L Pieper MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Pieper practice?
- Dr. Kevin Pieper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Pieper practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bothell, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA and Monroe, WA.
See Bothell Obstetricians & Gynecologists.