Dr. Kevin Pinski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Pinski?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

July 22nd, 2015

Treated me for psoriasis after a quick visual look at a rash that had been occurring for years. After I got no results from a month of Dr. Pinski's treatment plan, I went to another dermatologist who took the time to listen, perform a biopsy, and prescribe and appropriate topical medication along with over-the-counter, non-perfumed soap/moisturizing products to replace perfumed products I had been using. In just 2 weeks using the second doctor's plan, new areas of the rash are completely gone and some of the old scarring is beginning to fade. I'm very happy I decided to cancel my follow up appointment with Dr. Pinski and move on to another dr.

November 12th, 2013

Hates prescriptions

I gave Dr Pinski a over three tries before I finally decided I am never going back. His office is beautiful and the staff is friendly but you will walk out spending $250 on his products or new products reps are pushing so he can make more profits. I finally demanded a prescription based on my own research (Benzaclin) which was the ONLY treatment that worked. I spent 8 months and over $500 buying his products. At one point I was putting on five products a day. What a joke.

November 6th, 2013

Great Service. Very knowledgable

Going to this office is a great experience. All the girls are friendly, the wait is minimal and the Dr. Staff takes the time to explain everything. Tami is very good explaining all the products and was very helpful in helping me choose what kind of treatments I will need now and in the future. Dr. Pinski know ships stuff.

August 13th, 2012

Pathetic

After arriving for an 11:00 appointment I was finally taken into a room at 11:20. There I waited for over 25 minutes before walking out because I had to be at work. Decided to wait once I got to te front counter because it had taken 3 weeks to even get the appointment. So I was taken back to a room and again waited another twenty minutes. I'm actually eriting this as I sit here and wait. It is now after twelve o'clock and I har yet to see te dr. I'm pretty sure the guy that came in after me for an11:30 appointment was seen before me. Staff is friendly but this waiting for a doctor is pathetic. If I had people waiting for me to do my job in Afghanistan

January 20th, 2010

very unprofessional. it cannot help because he does not know what to do, everything it is just: "lets try this or this" and it does not work, but cost really dig money! one time I was waiting 3 HOUS in waiting room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 23rd, 2009

Vice President

I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Pinski to my family and friends.He cares deeply about his patients and their experience under his care.He continues to study best practices in the field of dermantology which makes him both current and responsive for individual care.

June 2nd, 2009