A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Policky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Policky is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Policky, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Policky graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Policky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Independence Regional Health Center
- Centerpoint Medical Center of Independence, LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin J Policky MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Policky practice?
- Dr. Kevin Policky has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Policky practices Anesthesiology near Overland Park, KS.
See Overland Park Anesthesiologists.