A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Porter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Odessa Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Eric Porter DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin E. Porter practice?
- Dr. Kevin Porter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Porter practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Odessa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, TX.
See Odessa Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons.