A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Potts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Potts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Potts, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Potts graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Potts has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Caritas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin L Potts MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Potts practice?
- Dr. Kevin Potts has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Potts practices Otolaryngology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Clarksville, IN.
See Louisville Otolaryngologists.