Dr. Kevin Prendiville MD Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 5 reviews

January 15th, 2017
Dr. Kevin Prendville
I was referred to Dr. Prendville for assessment for my visual status. Dr Prendville diagnosed me with closed angle glaucoma which was corrected in a timely manner. This diagnosis was most discerning to me. Dr Prendville took time to thougherly explain the natur of the disorder and the prognosis. A year following Dr Prendville diagnosed cateracts. And to decrease the percentage of astigmatism he recommended placement of a permanent lens. Again Dr Prendville perform in the highest professional level. He took the time to explain both procedures and responded to all my questions. Written information was also provided to me. He is a very gentle and kind person. I highly recommend Dr. Prendville as an ophthalmologist.

October 28th, 2016
Fantastic doctor! Very thorough. So happy with my vision. Both eyes done a week apart for cataracts. Dr. Prendiville told me what to expect & answered all my questions.

April 9th, 2016
Kudos for Kevin and his Team!
Having had two cataract surgeries by Dr. Prendiville at the Schaff Eye Center in Rancho Mirage, I only wish I had a third eye so I could experience his team's competence, professionalism, and friendliness once again!

December 20th, 2014
I recently had Laser surgery and it was perfect.

February 2nd, 2014
incompetent doctor
brought 15 year old for assessment. Waited over an hour. Assistant behaved as if my questions were annoying. Doctor said um, I don't know and then diagnosed her with some obscure disease and gives her drops. Had one recheck and she still had trace jnflammatory cells. He dismissed her and never asked her to return. Within a couple of weeks we saw signs of infection at home and took her to new doctor. This doctor was thorough, ordered blood tests, and had her on drops for months. She has an auto immune issue. Treatment was ridiculous and doctor was completely incompetent.