Dr. Kevin Pritchett MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 7th, 2016
BEEN GOING TO DR. PRITCHETT FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS AND HAVE NEVER HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE. WHEN MAKING AN ACUTE, SAME DAY APPT THE OFFICE HAS ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO WORK ME IN WITH EITHER DR. PRITCHETT OR ONE OF THE OTHER PROVIDERS.

November 4th, 2015
Very unprofessional front staff. Rude with pretty much zero customer service!!

May 5th, 2015
Office staff is awful and his assistant is Vicki is so disrespectful. Dr. Doesn't care.

February 18th, 2015
The staff is clueless. Messages get lost or misinterpreted if they even get answered at all. The typical wait time is about what you'd expect from a practice that runs as dysfunctionally as this one. I have always had great service from Vanessa, but have been rescheduled several times dues to errors on their part. The nurses have attitudes and the receptionists are unprofessional. We are looking for a new doctor as I write this.

July 20th, 2012
I am very happy with Dr Pritchett and his staff
My family never has trouble getting an appointment when we need one. The staff is always great, and my kids love everyone in the office. I tried a few different doctors in the area before choosing him, and none of them seemed to actually care about making a real diagnosis. Dr. Pritchett and his staff care about helping people and we are happy with them.

March 22nd, 2012
My family loves Dr. Pritchett and his staff. The staff is friendly and is always willing to help. Appointments are easy to make, I have waited for them when it was not something serious, but when it is serious I always get seen!With a large family like mine it is nice to have a great medical team on my side!

November 19th, 2009
not impressed
my husband and i are patients of kevin pritchett and we are not impressed with his staff or his lack of being present. We are never seen for same day appointments it takes days or even weeks until we can get in. Then when you do get in you have to wait anywhere from 20 minutes to 3 hours. And then you are lucky if you get to be seen by him. Half the time we are seen by his "associates or the nurse practitioner". Usually not by him. If you call in for a prescription to be called in it has taken us a day or two days for the staff to call us back or if they call back at all. My husband and i are taking ourselves and our health somewhere where we can be treated with respect and decency. I would not reccommend this doctor to anyone.

February 2nd, 2009
Find Another Doctor!!!!!
The office is consistently running at least an hour behind, if not more. I have waited in the waiting room and exam rooms for more than 3 hours before. The staff is rude. I have been put on hold for 30 minutes or more only to be told they will put a note on the doctor's desk...then it may be days before I hear back from them, usually because I have called back. And forget about getting a quick appointment when you're sick!