A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Pugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Pugh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Pugh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pugh graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pugh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Grant Medical Center
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Joseph Pugh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Pugh practice?
- Dr. Kevin Pugh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Pugh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Surgeons.