Dr. Kevin Puzio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Puzio?

October 21st, 2015

Took plenty of time answering my questions, very kind. Love his nurse Karen too!

October 28th, 2013

Happy Patient

Great Dr. Met him at CNH where I went in for numbness in my legs. He ran every test he could and was very thorough! After 5 days in the hospital I was diagnosed and on my way to living a new life. I enjoy his office staff and I feel very taken care of.

September 28th, 2013

Saved by Puzio

First off, I wan't to say I read one negative comment hIere about Dr. Kevin Puzio that I find to be outrageous and VERY DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE! I have been seen by this gentleman for almost 20 years. OUT OF ALL MY MD's I trust explicitly Two...Dr. Puzio being one of them. I saw MANY doctors one for years to NO AVAIL! Dr. Puzio literally SAVED MY LIFE! I have recommended him to MANY people and NOT ONE HAS A NEGATIVE thing to say about him and have always been AMAZED by him. He takes the time to talk to you...answer your questions, doesn't talk above you or down to you and he even has a sense of humor. He isn't a God Syndrome kind of guy. If he isn't sure or doesn't know the answer he will send you to someone else. I suffered headaches that literally blinded me from age 8 to 29. Spend numerous days in the ER for them, my quality of life was next to nothing. For a kid and teenager it was horrific and as an adult it was crippling. After seeing a doctor that he practiced with for years and firing not only him but a few others I saw Dr. Puzio. Within a couple visits, hours of him listening to me with an AWESOME bedside manner and doing his diligence he came up with a plan. I am now and have been a functional normal person! If I get a headache like normal people do I can take an over the counter medication and usually go about my business. Before him...I was in the ER getting shots, was in bed in a room with black curtains for days, literally BLIND puking my guts out for days and waiting for it to just "go away or run it's coarse" with a bunch of PAIN KILLERS. Anyone who puts this man down and says he is negligent, doesn't care, doesn't listen, doesn't know what he is talking about, or any other negative criticism about him has obviously been mistaken or just didn't get the reaction the WANTED or was fishing for. He does care, he takes the time, is a complete gentleman and is the doctor that I credit for saving my life and changing many others that I know first hand. So, don't believe ANY Lies you may read here...HE TOTALLY cares about his patients and you won't find another doctor who will take the time to help you more.

January 22nd, 2013

Very good overall, but it is hard to see him.

I have known him at least since I was 19. He's been my doctor for at least 16. I consider him a friend as well as my doctor. He keeps up on all the MS stuff and hasn't steered me wrong yet!

September 18th, 2012

Thoughtful and caring

I have been a patient for approximately 10 years. Dr. Puzio always takes the time to listen and care. He also knowledgeable and thoughtful about presenting all of the alternatives. I don't think you can ask for much more.

July 23rd, 2012

Awesome Dr Kevin Puzo

I went to another Dr for 13 years and he did not do much for me at all. And I had a hard time to get to talk to him. A friend of mine told me about Dr Kevin Puzo and I went to him for the first time and wow was I amazed He was very nice and very interested to find out what was going on with me. He was very kind and very nice and told me so much. I would reconmand him to any one. I just wish I had know about him 13 years ago.

July 14th, 2017