A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Carter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Carter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Carter DO and MD is a male Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Carter practice?
- Dr. Kevin Carter has 11 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Carter practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Lapeer, MI.
See Farmington Radiologists.