Dr. Kevin Cooper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Cooper?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 22nd, 2014

Dr. Cooper is a great doctor!

I was sick for several months and did not know what was wrong with me. I went to my primary care physician several times complaining of symptoms of muscle weakness, irritability, not being able to sleep. He was not able to diagnose my condition. My father had been a patient of Dr. Coopers and recommended that I go to him. I did. Dr. Cooper took so much time with me, and he diagnosed my problem. It was wonderful to finally know what was wrong with me. Dr. Cooper referred me to a doctor that handled my condition and I was able to get better. I will always be greatful to Dr. Cooper because he persisted until he had an answer. He took wonderful care of my father also and I will be forever grateful for that.

October 23rd, 2014