Learn more about Dr. Kevin Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Ferguson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Ferguson, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Depressive Disorder
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Occupational Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Ferguson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Ray Ferguson MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. Kevin Ferguson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Ferguson practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Psychiatrists.