Dr. Kevin Fitzgerald MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 2nd, 2016
Awesome OB!
I love Dr. Fitzgerald! He delivered my son and was so great with the whole delivery! His bedside manner is awesome! He is very friendly, listens well, answers all my questions, and is very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend!

October 19th, 2015
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Fitzgerald is knowledgeable, personable and I highly recommend him. I hoped he would be on call when I went into labor and to my luck he was. He made me at ease through the whole thing. I needed a slight episiotomy as I was having trouble pushing my baby's head out and I figured that once the epidural wore off that I would be in pain from it but I had no pain whatsoever and it didn't even hurt to go to the bathroom afterwards. Probably too much info, but all that to say he is a great doc.

May 15th, 2012
AWESOME DOCTOR!
Dr. Kevin Fitzgerald was recommended to me by my co-workers (some of whom have seen him for years). He came highly recommended, and I can only repeat the same - very caring, listens to me when I have questions or comments and quick to answer and respond to any concerns. Make your appointment with him ASAP! :-)

November 6th, 2011
An Excellent Physician
Dr Fitzgerald became my ob/gyn doctor after my former doctor retired. In my opinion he is right up there with the very best of doctors. He is so intelligent in his field. He is a perfectionist. He is caring, kind, compassionate and understanding. I feel that he saved my life by prescribing the right dosage of hrt med when I was going through the change of life. If I had not gone to him for a 2nd opinion about a med that was prescribed to me I don't know where I would be today. Dr Fitzgerald and his wonderful staff have taken care of me for over 20 years now. Dr Fitzgerald is #1 in my book. I have seen other doctors in this group when Dr Fitzgerald was not available and they are all excellent.

December 9th, 2009
Unhelpful and impersonal
My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 11 months. I went to my regular yearly appointment mid-October, told him what was going on, and he ordered some blood tests. He did not tell me what the follow-up would be after getting the results. I had to ask the discharge nurse what the next step would be and she told me I would receive a call from the doctor when the results came in. I waited 10 days with no call. I called the nurse, who was rude and said the doctor wouldn't be available until Monday. I called another branch, very upset, and she had another doctor call me, who said my doctor should call me soon. I waited another 10 days. No call. I called back and the nurse said she would have Dr. Fitzgerald call. He did call, but he had not reviewed my file and actually asked me what my "goal" was with these tests. (Obviously, to get pregnant, but since he didn't know who I was and didn't review my file, he had no clue.) I'm currently searching for a new doctor and have a consultation with a sole practitioner today. Mt. Auburn OB/GYN is impersonal and not for me.