Learn more about Dr. Kevin Flaherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Flaherty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flaherty
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Flaherty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Flaherty, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Flaherty graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Flaherty has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Flaherty MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Flaherty practice?
- Dr. Kevin Flaherty has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Flaherty practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Trenton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Critical Care Practitioners and Ann Arbor Pulmonologists.