A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Flaherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Flaherty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Flaherty, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Flaherty graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Flaherty has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flaherty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin Flaherty practice?
Dr. Kevin Flaherty practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Trenton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Critical Care Practitioners, Ann Arbor Pulmonologists, and Ann Arbor Oncologists.