A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Flaherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Flaherty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flaherty
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flaherty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Flaherty, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Flaherty graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Flaherty has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Flaherty MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Flaherty practice?
- Dr. Kevin Flaherty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Flaherty practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Critical Care Practitioners and Ann Arbor Pulmonologists.