A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Gordon, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Gordon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gordon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Gordon practice?
Dr. Kevin Gordon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.