Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Nov 13th, 2015

he is the best dotor ever

Full time working mom of 2 show details Full time working mom of 2
by Amy Johnson on Sep 17th, 2013

Dr.Gordon delivered both my babies. I would have to say he is a wonderful doctor, he listens and takes time for all your questions. He is very knowledgeable. Although there is wait time, it is because he performs surgeries and sometimes there are emergencies. His staff is very friendly. I would recommend him to anyone.

amazing show details amazing
by amanda on Sep 12th, 2013

Dr Gordon is amazing. I have nothing but good things to say about him! He really cares about you and listens. The wait may be long but.its only because he spends time with his patients. Love him!!!

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Lori on Aug 8th, 2013

He is the Best Dr. that could have every chosen. Such a blessing

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
by Trisha Harmon on May 29th, 2013

While the wait time in the lobby is long, it is well worth it. He helped me through miscarriages as well as through a healthy pregnancy! He is funny, compassionate and makes you feel relaxed. He allowed me to be at ease with my pregnancy despite several pregnancy losses. The nurses are fantastic (especially Leslie and Jessica) and they all take time to talk to you and get to know you. It is a very personable relationship with the staff.

Grateful to find this wonderful Doctor! show details Grateful to find this wonderful Doctor!
Oct 11th, 2011

Dr. Gordon is a caring and compassionate doctor! He cared for me through the birth of my daughter, one miscarriage, and the unfortunate premature birth of a baby that did not survive. He held my hand as I cried over her loss. He gave me free samples when I couldn't afford medication. If you are in his care, rest assured you are getting the best possible treatment. He genuinely cares about you and your baby, not how much money you are paying him.

Compassionate DR! show details Compassionate DR!
Mar 31st, 2011

Dr Gordon went above and beyond to find out what was going wrong with my pregnacies. He was very honest and showed true compassion. I am truely amazed. he is a God send!

A Great Doctor show details A Great Doctor
Dec 15th, 2010

funny, generous, good bedside manner. unfortunately I have to move way.

Wonderful! show details Wonderful!
by Anonymous on Dec 6th, 2010 on doctor.com

Very nice, very patient. He delivered my first baby and I will go back to him for the rest.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
by A.S. on May 31st, 2009

He performed a laparoscopic hysterectomy on me a few months ago. I was home around 2 hours after my surgery. I had almost no pain and returned to work 10 days later (could have gone back sooner). He has such an incredible bedside manner.

by Elizabeth on May 8th, 2009

very good Dr.

by Michelle S. on Jan 18th, 2009

Dr Gordon is always in a great mood - even though he may be very busy, he never shortchanges me with his time and he always makes me feel important. He is wonderful!

Aug 20th, 2007

dr gordon is a wonderful doctor. he takes the time to answer any and all questions. i would highly recommend him.

Apr 14th, 2007

Dr. Gordon is wonderful. Easy to talk to and adds a little humor when needed! Pro breastfeeding and very helpful with diet recommendations.