Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist

2912 Kraft St
Ste 30
Arlington, TX 76010
817-640-0771
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Full time working mom of 2  |  show details
by Amy Johnson on Sep 17th, 2013

Dr.Gordon delivered both my babies. I would have to say he is a wonderful doctor, he listens and takes time for all your questions. He is very knowledgeable. Although there is wait time, it is because he performs surgeries and sometimes there are emergencies. His staff is very friendly. I would recommend him to anyone.

|  amazing  |  show details
by amanda on Sep 12th, 2013

Dr Gordon is amazing. I have nothing but good things to say about him! He really cares about you and listens. The wait may be long but.its only because he spends time with his patients. Love him!!!

|  Mrs.  |  show details
by Lori on Aug 8th, 2013

He is the Best Dr. that could have every chosen. Such a blessing

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
by Trisha Harmon on May 29th, 2013

While the wait time in the lobby is long, it is well worth it. He helped me through miscarriages as well as through a healthy pregnancy! He is funny, compassionate and makes you feel relaxed. He allowed me to be at ease with my pregnancy despite several pregnancy losses. The nurses are fantastic (especially Leslie and Jessica) and they all take time to talk to you and get to know you. It is a very personable relationship with the staff.

Feb 28th, 2013

I recently moved to the Fort Worth area. I was given Dr. Alexis Gordon's name to see. She ran several tests and decided that I would need to see a Gynecologist. I decided to see her husband. I will say that you may have to wait a while to get into his office. Yet when you meet him and see how much time he spends with every patient that helps you ignore that. He gives you his attention by answering any questions you have and spends time explaining what he plans to do to fix the problem. He allows you to make the decision as to what you feel works best for you. I had surgery done by both Dr.'s and have been pleased with everything they have done. I feel better than I have in a long time. My husband was even impressed with how much these two care for their patients. They both were great!

|  never again  |  show details
Feb 29th, 2012

I you dont mined being diagnosed with bullshit problems to rack up the medicaid bill and has no compassion hes the one he acts like he cares, ill give him that JACKIE SWIFT

|  Grateful to find this wonderful Doctor!  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2011

Dr. Gordon is a caring and compassionate doctor! He cared for me through the birth of my daughter, one miscarriage, and the unfortunate premature birth of a baby that did not survive. He held my hand as I cried over her loss. He gave me free samples when I couldn't afford medication. If you are in his care, rest assured you are getting the best possible treatment. He genuinely cares about you and your baby, not how much money you are paying him.

|  Compassionate DR!  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2011

Dr Gordon went above and beyond to find out what was going wrong with my pregnacies. He was very honest and showed true compassion. I am truely amazed. he is a God send!

|  A Great Doctor  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2010

funny, generous, good bedside manner. unfortunately I have to move way.

by A.S. on May 31st, 2009

He performed a laparoscopic hysterectomy on me a few months ago. I was home around 2 hours after my surgery. I had almost no pain and returned to work 10 days later (could have gone back sooner). He has such an incredible bedside manner.

by Elizabeth on May 8th, 2009

very good Dr.

by Michelle S. on Jan 18th, 2009

Dr Gordon is always in a great mood - even though he may be very busy, he never shortchanges me with his time and he always makes me feel important. He is wonderful!

Sep 5th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Gordon is in a class by himself. I give him credit because he deserves it! He goes the extra mile when it comes to patient care. 2 yrs. ago he discovered my ovarian cancer. Thank god he caught it early. He visited me in the hospital on my birthday and

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Dec 28th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Always listens, pays attention to details, office staff is great.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Aug 20th, 2007

dr gordon is a wonderful doctor. he takes the time to answer any and all questions. i would highly recommend him.

Apr 14th, 2007

Dr. Gordon is wonderful. Easy to talk to and adds a little humor when needed! Pro breastfeeding and very helpful with diet recommendations.