A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Johnson, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Johnson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Raymond Johnson MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Kevin Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Johnson practices Surgery near Oregon City, OR.
See Oregon City Surgeons.