Dr. Kevin Johnson Sr Is this you?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 27th, 2010

Best surgeon hands down

I had abdominal surgery two weeks ago. This surgeon was caring and professional. I had a rough recovery and he took the time to ensure my full recovery after hours at the drop of a hat and without hesitation. He was extremely thourough in explaining the procedure and was sure to be there after the anesthesia wore off to tell me all that went on during the procedure. I would recommend Dr. Johnson to anyone having thoracic surgery of any kind.

November 17th, 2015

November 3rd, 2014

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.