A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Johnson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Reed Johnson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Kevin Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Johnson practices Pediatrics near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Braselton, GA.
See Gainesville Pediatricians.