Learn more about Dr. Kevin Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Joseph, Pediatric Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joseph
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Joseph Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Joseph, DO is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Joseph has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- National Naval Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Reid Joseph DO is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Epilepsy, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Joseph practice?
- Dr. Kevin Joseph has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Joseph practices Epilepsy, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Renton, WA.
See Renton Epilepsy Specialists and Renton Neurologists.