A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Joseph, Pediatric Neurologist and Sleep Medicine Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Joseph, DO is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Joseph has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- National Naval Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Reid Joseph DO is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Sleep Medicine, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Joseph practice?
- Dr. Kevin Joseph has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Joseph practices Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Sleep Medicine, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Renton, WA.
See Renton Neurologists, Renton Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Renton Pediatricians.