A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kirchner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Kirchner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirchner
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kirchner Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirchner graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Kirchner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Randall Kirchner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Kirchner practice?
- Dr. Kevin Kirchner has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Kirchner practices Ophthalmology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Ophthalmologists.