A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kirchner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Kirchner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirchner graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Kirchner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Randall Kirchner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Kirchner practice?
- Dr. Kevin Kirchner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Kirchner practices Ophthalmology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA and Warren, MI.
See New Orleans Ophthalmologists.