A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Klein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Klein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Klein DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Klein practice?
- Dr. Kevin Klein has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kevin Klein practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MI.