A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Klein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Klein DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Klein practice?
- Dr. Kevin Klein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Klein practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI.