A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Klein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Klein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Klein DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Klein practice?
- Dr. Kevin Klein has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kevin Klein practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MI.