A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Lee, DC, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Richard Lee DC and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Lee practice?
- Dr. Kevin Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Lee practices Neurological Surgery near Walled Lake, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Walled Lake Surgeons.