A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Mahoney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Mahoney, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahoney graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Mahoney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- John Cochran Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Richard Mahoney FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Mahoney practice?
- Dr. Kevin Mahoney has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Mahoney practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.