A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Mahoney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Mahoney, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahoney graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Mahoney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- John Cochran Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mahoney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Mahoney practice?
Dr. Kevin Mahoney practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.