A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Mahoney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahoney
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mahoney Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Mahoney, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahoney graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Mahoney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- John Cochran Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin R Mahoney FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Mahoney practice?
- Dr. Kevin Mahoney has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Mahoney practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.