A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Murphy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Murphy has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin R Murphy MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Kevin Murphy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Murphy practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Lincoln, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Nebraska City, NE.
See Lincoln Pediatricians and Lincoln Pediatric Specialists.