A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Smith, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Smith has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Raynard Smith MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Smith practice?
- Dr. Kevin Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Smith practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.