A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Smith, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Smith has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Raynard Smith MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Smith practice?
- Dr. Kevin Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Smith practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists and Houston Plastic Surgeons.