Kevin Smith, M.D. Is this you?

Have you seen Kevin Smith, M.D.?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Kevin Smith, M.D.?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 30th, 2017

Excellent Service!

Wonderful experience!

October 11th, 2016

Dr. Kevin Smith is amazing- he gave me my life back!

Dr. Kevin Smith is AMAZING- he is the reason I have my life back! I was diagnosed with Chronic Migraine- I was miserable and felt like my life was over. I tried everything, and was put on a high dosage of seizure medication twice a day to keep from having migraines. I hated the thought of taking this medication for the rest of my life. I was determined to find another solution, and that is when I found Dr. Smith. I saw his interview on the show “The Doctors”, and saw him on the news as well for his migraine surgery. I read reviews on him, and just felt that this doctor was going to be the one to help me! I called to make an appointment, and was able to get in that very week. I told all my co-workers about finding Dr. Smith and that I knew he would fix me- they started calling him “Dr. Hollywood” because of his appearance on all the television shows. From the moment I arrived to his office, I was so impressed. His office is so beautiful, and is the cleanest medical facility I have ever been in. The girls at the front desk are so sweet, and Ann is his nurse- she is a sweetheart. Dr. Smith took one look inside my nose and said for me not to worry, because he was going to cure me. Two weeks later I had surgery, and I have been off the seizure medication for almost 3 months now, and not the first headache! I feel incredible and can’t say enough wonderful things about Dr. Smith! He really is the BEST! I have been telling everyone about him! He gave me my life back, and for that I am forever grateful!

September 9th, 2016

Dr. Smith - Great Experience!

Dr. Smith himself was fantastic both from an in office visit and surgical skill standpoint. His staff was incredibly friendly, patient, and helpful. Follow-up post-op could not have been better. I highly recommend Dr. Smith and his practice.

August 11th, 2016

I had a facelift and eyelid surgery. I highly recommend D. Smith!!!

January 11th, 2016

Smithlift, eyelid, laser procedures

Dr. Smith is an excellent caring doctor. He did my facelift and eyelid surgery along with full face co2 laser. I love the outstanding work he did!!

June 10th, 2015

Great results and will be returning back soon. Couldn't ask for a more excellent staff plus a physician (Dr. Smith) that made my visit very pleasant easy going but very professional. Again, Great Results!

March 30th, 2014

eyelid surgery

Dr smith performed a 2nd surgery to remove scar beneath left eye. Scaring resulted from the initial surgery he performed to remove bags. 2nd Procedure resulted in changing shape of my eye from almond to oval. Thus, Left side of face appeared droopy. Dr smith stated he did not see difference and smugly told me "it was a chance I took." Incurred addl cost to have correction made by Dr Longo.....a wonderful person and great dr. RUNNNN from Dr Smith.

November 5th, 2013

Left many big scars

Dr. Smith did my facelift and did a Horrible job. I would not let him operate on a stray dog. The scars along the side of my face are huge and not going away at all. He will tell you how good you look while ignoring to respond to your questions. He is not conscientious about his work and acts very egotistical. I wish that I had gone somewhere else. I am still trying to conceal part of my face, when having this surgery in the first place was suppose to eliminate that.

July 31st, 2013

Unbelievable

A friend recommended Dr. Smith and after seeing numerous good feedback on him I decided to see him. I was having migraines and wanted to see what I could do to fix it. I had an appointment and scheduled surgery. Still wasn't feeling better afterwards and went back and was told that I needed a second surgery. It turned into something that was not only affecting my health, but costing me time and money between the missed work days and cost of surgery, gas, parking, etc. One of the appointments I had to wait over an hour in the waiting room. The second surgery was scheduled, but cancelled at the last minute since the doctor was going to be out. Tried to reschedule and it was a mess of mixed messages from the staff and blaming me for rescheduling when it was the doctor that was going to be out. I had numerous appointments have to be rescheduled at inconvenience to me and the appointments always felt rushed. Had to ask THREE times for pre/post op instructions which is something I shouldn't have to ask for in the first place. Having surgery in itself is stressful and this doctor made it even worse. I didn't want to have a second surgery and don't want to give this doctor any more of my money. Needless to say, I'm going somewhere else.

October 30th, 2012

Nice but...

Dr. Smith was always nice to me but I'm not sure he's the best plastic surgeon aesthetically. He fixed my breathing problems and deviated septum but cosmetically my nose is crooked and one of my nostrils collapses when I breathe. I will need revision eventually but am worried it'll only get worse. It's been over ten years since my surgery.

June 19th, 2012

Very good doctor

I went to Dr. Smith for migraines. The first thing he did was look in my nose. I had a deviated septum. I was able to get in for surgery right away. I felt comfortable with him. You can tell he knows what he's doing. My surgery went great. Nearly no pain. I would definitely recommend him.

August 10th, 2010

No Rhinoplasty Please

I would not recommend surgery from this doctor. Was ill for 3 months after. After he got paid He was rude and the follow up appt. he knew I did not feel well, his assistants were laughing. He need to be barred from his medical profession