Dr. Kevin Taylor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Taylor?

THE BEST OF THE BEST

Posted on November 6th, 2011

I really wish I was still in the Tri-Cities Area. No doubt that this physician goes above and beyond to care for his patients!

Good Doctor, Horrible Office Staff and Service

Posted on April 15th, 2011

Dr. Taylor is a very courteous and caring doctor. His staff are rude and unhelpful. I left after I attempted to send them a copy of my military physical and they told me they did not give out their fax number to patients. My wife left after trying to get a copy of her annual physical for an insurance policy and was given the run-around for over a week.

Posted on October 15th, 2008

Dr.Taylor is outstanding, he is a caring and compassionate doctor. I trust his knowledge to the highest degree. I trust and feel safe in his care. He won't wait to refer you on if he has any concern regarding my health.

Type 2 Diabetes