Dr. Kevin Radecki MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 13th, 2016
Excellent in his field. Have had the unfortunate pleasure to have 2 major incidents that required his services. I would recommend him highly. could not have gotten better care

February 11th, 2016
Very satisfied did a great job very friendly and easy to talk to he did my cancer operation 100 percent cured

November 1st, 2015
Would highly recommend
Doctor Radecki explains things in great detail to the patient and the family with out rushing to get to the next patient. He cares a lot about his patients. He even visited the patient while in the hospital NOT under his direct care. Thank you for being honest, explaining every detail, and for being dedicated to what you do.

May 26th, 2015
Dr. Radecki is one of the best doctors I have ever had. He keeps you informed and has a great bedside manner.

May 14th, 2015
He was amazing during such a scarey time in my life .. he comes highly recommended and i couldnt hv had a better surgeon formeeting him in a emergency situation. Many many thanks to doctor radecki and his amazing team.

March 25th, 2015
Good with people put you at ease. Will tellyou the truth. Glade I chose him as my surgeon.

February 2nd, 2015
great surgeon
great bedside manner. He takes the time to explain things . would highly recommend

December 18th, 2014
Lung biopsy in 2012, haven't slept well or breathed well since. Dismissed my concerns , seems like he wants to cut them and forget them.

September 23rd, 2014
Dr Radecki
Very straight forward and honest. Cares about his patient and family.

July 17th, 2014
One in a million!
Dr. Radecki is one in a million! He treated our severely autistic brother with an understanding and bedside manner not witnessed before. He went above and beyond communicating with us about the details of our brother's infection. After 28 days in the hospital and continued complications, he spoke directly to the nursing staff at the nursing home our brother was transferred too. We are eternally grateful for everything he did for our brother and for us.

April 11th, 2014
Beware
My husband was referred to him for Non-small cell lung cancer for removal of lobe. At first we though he was just arrogant. But he mocked us, called my husband a baby and then wouldn't help him when he had complications. so much so we went to different hospital where he got the help he needed and he has been there for about a week getting fixed. All he had to do was take the time to stop and really listen to my husband instead of leaving him in agony. Stay away he isn't worth it.

August 20th, 2013
Dr. Radecki is a genuine professional with incredible knowledge and a true determination to help others. He made me & my family feel so at ease when explaining everything that would take place before, during & after surgery. A remarkable bedside manner from a world class surgeon. Dr. Radecki is one of a kind!