Learn more about Dr. Kevin Raff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Raff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raff
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Raff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Raff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raff graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Raff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Scott Raff MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin S. Raff practice?
- Dr. Kevin Raff has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Raff practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Primary Care Doctors.