A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Raff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Raff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Raff graduated from Ross University, Edison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Raff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Springfield Medical Center Mayo Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin S. Raff practice?
Dr. Kevin Raff practices Family Medicine near Lamberton, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Lamberton Family Physicians.