A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Raff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Raff is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Raff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raff graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Raff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Springfield Medical Center Mayo Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Scott Raff MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin S. Raff practice?
- Dr. Kevin Raff has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Raff practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MN and Lamberton, MN.
See Minneapolis Primary Care Doctors.