A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Rayls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Rayls, Surgeon - General is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rayls
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rayls Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Rayls, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rayls graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Rayls has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Rayls MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Rayls practice?
- Dr. Kevin Rayls has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Rayls practices Internal Medicine and Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Surgeons.