Dr. Kevin Rayls MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

October 18th, 2016
WONDERFUL PEOPLE

June 30th, 2016
Outpatient Surgery
First time had a surgery. Experience was great with Dr. Rayls due to his knowledge and skill.

February 28th, 2016
Wonderful experience
Dr Kevin RAYLS is a very professional and experienced Doctor. He listens and understands where your questions are coming from and makes you feel very comfortable. My surgery went very well and exactly how he planned it to come out. I am definitely going to recommend him to all of my friends. Thank you again.

September 25th, 2015
Wonderful & Professional Doctor
Dr. Rayls operated on my husband, Gallbladder removal. What an experience, first class Doctor and such a pleasure. This was an emergency and we did not know who was going to operate. My husband and I are very please with this Surgeon.

June 4th, 2015
Dr. Kevin Rayls is an OUTSTANDING surgeon and I would highly recommend him for surgical needs. He is also very kind towards his patients and seeks to do his very best for the patient's needs. Dr. Rayls follows up with the patients to make sure everything is going very well after surgery. He is the ultimate professional doctor.

November 18th, 2014
I was beyond impressed with my experience with Dr. Rayls and his staff. I was able to get an appointment rather quick and was scheduled for my surgery a few days later. His front office staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. Dr. Rayls made me feel extremely comfortable with the procedure I was going to have done. I found Dr. Rayls to be extremely attentive and thorough during my visit. Dr. Rayls has such a great bed side manner and made me feel at ease prior to being brought into the OR. I have already referred so many people to him!

January 16th, 2013
Arrogant, made me wait 1+ hour for appt.
Dr. Rayls removed my appendix. After many blood tests, a CAT scan was taken which was inconclusive. Another CAT scan was taken and the ER doc said he "thought" it was appendicitis, but would discuss it with the surgeon. When my husband tried to (very politely) discuss the diagnosis with Dr. Rayls, the doctor became noticeably agitated and arrogantly said "no matter what the CAT scan said or the tests say, my determination is that the appendix needs to come out." Then when I went for my two-week follow-up the doctor kept me waiting for more than an hour before I left to go back to work. The next day I had complications and had to go the ER; not sure but I imagine I would have avoided my ER visit if the doctor had showed for my follow-up appointment. If you can avoid going to Dr. Rayls I recommend trying to find someone else.

June 27th, 2012
How Can This Happen
When I met Dr Rayls I thought and hoped for a intelligent and caring experience, what I got was completely different. Not sure how people want to look at this and what their opinion might be but here are the facts. I went in to have a very routine and basic procedure and ended up in the hospital for a month followed by 3 years of non-stop hospital visits, and 7 surgeries. Dr Rayls stuck by his story that the accident that happened was a natural risk involved in surgery, when I ask most normal people they say total misuse of power and should not be allowed to practice medicine.During my procedure the Dr. accidentally made a tear in my intestine wall and neglected to make me aware of it ! You decide.

June 15th, 2012
First visit
Referred by my internist who I trust very much. First visit with Dr. Rayls and found him very personable, professional and thorough. Office staff very warm and welcoming.

February 7th, 2012
this doctor is a rookie and doesnt know what he is doing
this guy butchered my hernia surgery left in such pain after two years feels like i am going backwards in time and now he refuses to see me at all, stay away from this doctor kevin rayls and the other idiot that works in his office

December 9th, 2010
Diagnosis was spot on. I had my gallbladder removed. Surgery was performed laproscopically with virtually no post surgery discomfort. Recovery was a matter of a couple of days. No issues whatsoever with food following surgery. I can highly recommend Dr. Rayls for this type of surgery.

December 5th, 2010
Not sure about this doctor
I am not sure if Dr Rayls is the best doctor for mastectomy/ breast surgery. He did not seem to know a lot about my pathology report. Furthermore, I was diagnosed with breast cancer again 8 months after my mastectomy. My scars do look good and I did not get an infection. Ask lots of questions.