Dr. Kevin Rayls MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 1st, 2017
Multi experiences
I have had multi surgeries by Dr Rayls in the last 4 or 5 years. He has always shown professional attention to his work and to the concerns for the patient. I have not had any Bad experiences from any of them. At 79 years old I still function as expected thanks to the care from Dr Rayls. The Dr and his staff are always available and very helpful and show genuine friendly concern for the well being of their patients. I have faith and trust in Dr Rayls and would recommend him to my friends and associates.

May 11th, 2017
AWESOME

May 4th, 2017
Wonderful
Best experience with a surgeon ever! Staff is amazing

April 13th, 2017
Very on time, efficient, and thorough.

February 23rd, 2017
Dr. Rayls and his surgical staff were so effective and excellent in their craft, that I had no need whatever of any pain medication. The small incision is nearly invisible at two weeks out! Professional and courteous 100%.

October 18th, 2016
WONDERFUL PEOPLE

June 30th, 2016
Outpatient Surgery
First time had a surgery. Experience was great with Dr. Rayls due to his knowledge and skill.

February 28th, 2016
Wonderful experience
Dr Kevin RAYLS is a very professional and experienced Doctor. He listens and understands where your questions are coming from and makes you feel very comfortable. My surgery went very well and exactly how he planned it to come out. I am definitely going to recommend him to all of my friends. Thank you again.

September 25th, 2015
Wonderful & Professional Doctor
Dr. Rayls operated on my husband, Gallbladder removal. What an experience, first class Doctor and such a pleasure. This was an emergency and we did not know who was going to operate. My husband and I are very please with this Surgeon.

June 4th, 2015
Dr. Kevin Rayls is an OUTSTANDING surgeon and I would highly recommend him for surgical needs. He is also very kind towards his patients and seeks to do his very best for the patient's needs. Dr. Rayls follows up with the patients to make sure everything is going very well after surgery. He is the ultimate professional doctor.

November 18th, 2014
I was beyond impressed with my experience with Dr. Rayls and his staff. I was able to get an appointment rather quick and was scheduled for my surgery a few days later. His front office staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. Dr. Rayls made me feel extremely comfortable with the procedure I was going to have done. I found Dr. Rayls to be extremely attentive and thorough during my visit. Dr. Rayls has such a great bed side manner and made me feel at ease prior to being brought into the OR. I have already referred so many people to him!

January 16th, 2013
Arrogant, made me wait 1+ hour for appt.
Dr. Rayls removed my appendix. After many blood tests, a CAT scan was taken which was inconclusive. Another CAT scan was taken and the ER doc said he "thought" it was appendicitis, but would discuss it with the surgeon. When my husband tried to (very politely) discuss the diagnosis with Dr. Rayls, the doctor became noticeably agitated and arrogantly said "no matter what the CAT scan said or the tests say, my determination is that the appendix needs to come out." Then when I went for my two-week follow-up the doctor kept me waiting for more than an hour before I left to go back to work. The next day I had complications and had to go the ER; not sure but I imagine I would have avoided my ER visit if the doctor had showed for my follow-up appointment. If you can avoid going to Dr. Rayls I recommend trying to find someone else.