Learn more about Dr. Kevin Reagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Reagan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Reagan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reagan graduated from New York University.
Dr. Reagan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Day Kimball Hospital
- Putnam, CT
- Day Kimball Hosp, Putnam, Ct
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reagan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Reagan practice?
Dr. Kevin Reagan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Putnam, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Danielson, CT.
See Putnam Orthopedic Surgeons.