A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Reagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Reagan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reagan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Reagan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reagan graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reagan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Day Kimball Hospital
- Putnam, CT
- Day Kimball Hosp, Putnam, Ct
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Jos Reagan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Reagan practice?
- Dr. Kevin Reagan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Reagan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Putnam, CT.
See Putnam Surgeons.