A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Reagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Reagan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reagan
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Reagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Reagan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reagan graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reagan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Day Kimball Hospital
- Putnam, CT
- Day Kimball Hosp, Putnam, Ct
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Jos Reagan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Reagan practice?
- Dr. Kevin Reagan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Reagan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Putnam, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Danielson, CT.
See Putnam Surgeons.