A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Rich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rich
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Rich, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rich graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rich has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin T Rich MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin T. Rich practice?
- Dr. Kevin Rich has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Rich practices Family Medicine near Boise, ID.
See Boise Family Physicians.