inactive

Kevin L Rieck DDS Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 8th, 2013
Patient
Dr. Rieck made my experience at the mayo wonderful. Such a great doctor, always knew the best options and was very kind to me in a some what scary time.I had a bilateral osteotomy of the mandible. My operation went very smoothly and i am so happy with my results.

August 20th, 2010
Jaw surgery
I had jaw surgery several months ago on upper, lower, and palate of my mouth. Things went pretty good but then my open bite came back and I had to go in six months after surgery to have a revision on the upper, it's very uncommon, other then that he was very helpful, and also very quick about seeing that if I had a problem with my jaw, it would be addressed quickly. He's very professional and friendly and an all around great doctor.

March 3rd, 2009
He performed jaw surgery on me a couple years ago! He was a great doctor to work with and very attentive! I would go to him again if I had another problem!