A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Rittger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Rittger, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rittger graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Rittger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Brazosport Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin D Rittger MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. Rittger practice?
- Dr. Kevin Rittger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Rittger practices Emergency Medicine near Lake Jackson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Texas City, TX.
See Lake Jackson Emergency Physicians.