A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Roberts, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin William Roberts MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin W. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Kevin Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Roberts practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Woodstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Woodstown Family Physicians and Woodstown Sports Medicine Doctors.