Dr. Kevin Robertson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Robertson?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Robertson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 24th, 2011

Two Left Hands

Dr. Robertson did my face lift in 2004 and I am still suffering.I have nerve damage which causes me headaches, ear aches, neck sensitivity and swollen lumps under my skin.In the beginning, he told me in three months all the pain would pass. Then, he said it could take a year. After a year, he said it could take 10 years to be rid of my painful symptoms.I live with chronic pain. The quality of my life has decreased significantly since I crossed paths with Dr. Roberson. I used to be healthy, and now I suffer from pain almost constantly. Some days its debilitating. Dr. Robertson lacks experience and knowledge. Please think twice before choosing him for something so invasive as facial surgery.

March 30th, 2010

Dr. Robertson is a terrific doctor. I have had a face lift, nose restructure, and some tweaks here and there. He has always been attentive and takes the time with me. I have been able to contact him after hours after surgery and he was never rude or short. I have recommended him to friends and family. I am completely satisfied with his staff as well. I have never experienced anything but pleasant and warm greeting and atmosphere.

May 27th, 2009

After a face lift there was skin discolororation on my check, an ear lobe that was disfigured and scare tissue/bumps under my ears. His sutures were less than desirable.

April 18th, 2017