A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Roenbeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Roenbeck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roenbeck
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roenbeck Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roenbeck graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Roenbeck has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin M Roenbeck MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Roenbeck practice?
- Dr. Kevin Roenbeck has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Roenbeck practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Surgeons and Ridgewood Orthopedic Surgeons.