A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Rosas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Rosas is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Rosas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosas graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Rosas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Little Falls Hospital
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin E. Rosas practice?
Dr. Kevin Rosas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saratoga Springs, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicville, NY and Cooperstown, NY.
See Saratoga Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.