A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Rosas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Rosas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Rosas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosas graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Rosas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
- Little Falls Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Edward Rosas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin E. Rosas practice?
- Dr. Kevin Rosas has 12 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Rosas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mechanicville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Schenectady, NY and Rensselaer, NY.
See Mechanicville Surgeons.