A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Rothchild:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Rothchild, Assistant Professor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Rothchild, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothchild graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Rothchild has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Bradley Rothchild MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin B. Rothchild practice?
- Dr. Kevin Rothchild has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Rothchild practices Surgery near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Surgeons.