A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Rumball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Rumball is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rumball
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rumball Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Rumball, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rumball graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rumball has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Gundersen Lutheran - Onalaska Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin M Rumball MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Rumball practice?
- Dr. Kevin Rumball has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Rumball practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near La Crosse, WI.
See La Crosse Surgeons.