A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Rumball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Rumball is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rumball
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rumball Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Rumball, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rumball graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rumball has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Gundersen Lutheran - Onalaska Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin M Rumball MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Rumball practice?
- Dr. Kevin Rumball has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Rumball practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near La Crosse, WI.
See La Crosse Surgeons.